Sunday, March 25, 2012

HAPPY SUNDAY....




Once again....I can't believe it has been a month since I posted! How time flies when you're busy, lol.
It has continued to stay warm here, with rain off & on. We didn't have much of a winter & now the warm spring is here. We have planted flowers outside & I bought a hanging tomatoe plant....one little goodie is starting to ripen already.
We have gone to a couple estate sales & I found vintage buttons & linens. I have listed some of them, but I guess they are not in demand right now....will try again another time.
I've also been stitching & selling Easter & spring candle mats & small hanging pillows....will post some pictures.
I'm also working on a cross stitch birth sampler for my other half's great grandchild. Actually, mommy is in labor today, so it is an exciting day!
It's been a rainy day here, so I guess I had better get some stitching done until I can get back outside.
Happy crafting, everyone!

1 comment:

Bless Your Heart Country Crafts said...

Love your blog leen! I'm a follower now...Christina...sounds mysterious don't u think?
Love ya!!
chrissy