Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can't Believe It's Been So Long......

...since I posted on here. Life happens & time goes by too fast. I know all too well....another birthday has come & gone. Atleast I'm another year closer to drawing that "big" Social Security check, lol. I was surprised with a party by some friends....lots of good food & fun....nice gifts, too, lol.
I'm still enjoying this unusually warm winter here in Florida. Spring has come early...some flowers are blooming & the trees have sprouts & pollen. Not so good for my allergies. I'm anxious to get started with my gardening.
But I have found time for stitching more candle mats....even finished an Easter rabbit that I started quite a while ago....take a look at some of the items I made....hopefully there will be more to come soon.
Better get back to stitching....hope to list on Ebay tomorrow.
Take care & happy crafting!

3 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Oh, your candle mats are so very pretty. I adore the rabbit!
Nice to talk with you again. Enjoy your warm weather, it sure has been a crazy winter.
Hugs,
Susan

Gammies' Primitive Attic said...

Hey Charlene!!I'm awarding you the Liebster Blog Award! Go to my blog and grab your award!

Connie said...

Hi, love your pretty candle mats.
I just got back from a vacation in Florida, visiting my brother. Check out my alligator photos, from a boat trip with my him in his little fishing boat. Your new blogging friend, Connie