Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to Blogging!!!

I can't believe it's been two years since I last posted in my blog!
My good friend, June, at Gammie's Primitive Attic just started a blog and it got me interested again.
So much has taken place in two years....we have made Florida our full-time home...sold the house in PA & visit that area for a short time in the summer.
We just got back from PA, where we attended a 60th birthday party picnic for my high school classmates & myself. It was alot of fun & enjoyed seeing everyone again!
We also went to my family reunion and spent time with some of my cousins....also enjoyed seeing everyone there.
My grandaughter, who is now 12, spent a couple weeks with us while we were there....she is growing up too fast!
I will be posting new pictures soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As far as my crafting....I have been designing & hand-stitching pRiM candle mats and hanging pillows/cupboard tucks. I plan on making some ornies/bowl fillers for the up-coming holidays.I am still selling on Ebay & Etsy, so click on the links at the bottom of the page to check them out.



1 comment:

Gammies' Primitive Attic said...

Love your blog...Good luck with everything...