Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hi Everyone! After seeing so many great blogs by friends of mine in the prim community, I thought I would try one. I've never been much of a writer, but here goes.
We have been in PA for the summer...enjoying the cooler weather than in FL. Also staying away from those hurricanes! Today is a cooler, rainy day...but we need the rain, so it's a good thing. We are in the mountains and some of the leaves are already changing. It looks like we may have an early fall here this year.
I am working on a couple new prim items today. When I figure out how to add pictures to this blog, I will be showing some of my work. I'm not very computer savvy, but I'm learning, lol.



3 comments:

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Great start on your blog Char!!! And you added pictures!! Way to go!! Look forward to reading more. I'll add you to my favorites!!

Leslie said...

Love your blog, Char. You go girl. I am going to add your blog to mine.

HarvestHomePrimitives

Tammy said...

Can't wait to see your pictures!